mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
S
Hi all

Been doing a bit more of my script and am using a "docked" dialog with buttons and stuff that do varios things
ie, OP, Deop, Voice, Devoice etc.

BUT it wont work on multiserv, ie it will work on the first connected server but NOT the second

Have read the help file on scid and scon, and am not sure which one to use or how its commands go.
Can somebody please help me and show me whats wrong and perhaps an example smile

The code i`m using (i can change it to suite the rest of the commands)

Code:
ON 1:DIALOG:chanset:sclick:5 {
  tokenize 44 $$snick($active) | mode $active +ooo $1-10
}

I think the scid or scon goes before the tokenize, but like i said am not sure of its command line, even reading ithe help file

Thanks in advance

ShadowDemon
mIRC V6.16

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience
S
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
S
I know replying to myself, but the 2 hr time to edit thi spost has expired smile

Anyways, i have searched this forum for scid and scon and i still dont understand how the command line goes
Have messed around with my code and it is not working

Have tried it in four different locations on my code, all to no avail

Code:
  [color:red]scid -a[/color] tokenize 44 $$snick($active) | mode $active +ooo $1-10
}

Code:
  tokenize 44 $$snick($active) | [color:red]scid -a[/color] mode $active +ooo $1-10
}

Code:
  [color:red]scon[/color] tokenize 44 $$snick($active) | mode $active +ooo $1-10
}

Code:
  tokenize 44 $$snick($active) | [color:red]scon[/color] mode $active +ooo $1-10
}

The colours in red are what i think the scid and scon should be
Have read the help file on scid but i dont understand how to get it working

Quote:
/scid <-rsatM | N> [command]

Above quote taken from the help file confused confused confused

Thanks
ShadowDemon
(Will be away for a few days, so if this gets help i wont be able to reply till i gets back)

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience

Link Copied to Clipboard