mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
asdfjkl Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
Maybe have a function similar to besirc where you can load a script and then unload it.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
I have never used bersIRC so I may not be fully understanding what you mean, however, mIRC does have a Script Editor. You can load scripts via File > Load or via the /load command. You can unload scripts via File > Unload or, *Shock* via the /unload command. You can access the script editor by pressing ALT+R.

There are several mIRC-scripting-related websites that have a huge archives full of scripts, including www.mircscripts.org and www.mirc.net. More links can be found here.

Is this what you meant?

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
I think the poster wants the ability to swap between different scripts (i.e. sets of script files or "full" scripts) without having to either re-start mIRC or load a new instance of mIRC.

Can't see the advantage myself... seems likely to increase backdoors, virus infections etc. etc.

PM

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:
A
asdfjkl Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
A
no this isn't what I meant. See the mIRC script is the mirc.ini file. lets say i replace this with the anaconda script. Then there is no way i can revert to the old mirc.ini script.

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
mirc.ini is a settings file for mIRC... not a script file

only thing you can do is make more then 1 shortcut to mIRC and have it load a different mirc.ini at startup (there have been threads about this)

Last edited by Doqnach; 03/09/04 12:22 PM.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!

Link Copied to Clipboard