mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
I
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
I
Just recently when i open up mIRC i am unable to access other programs that are running in the background by clicking on their link or by alt+tabbing.

The only way i have found to access the programs is to minimize mIRC and then choose the program.

Their must be an option which can fix and if you can help please reply and i dont count re-installing an option

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Options >> Display >> Options >> Windows button >> uncheck mIRC main window always on top

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks a million

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
anytime grin

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
I
OP Offline
I
you've got a new best freind smile

R
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
R
I actually has this problem, and I checked to see if I by chance had checked that box in options. It seemed I didn't have, also as I remember I hadn't.
Anyway, apart from my bad grammar, I tried checking it, pressing ok, and saw the exact same behaviour, no difference. I then unchecked the box, and voila, suddenly I had no problems with seeing windows that should properly overlap mIRC.
so I'm trying to say, thanks for you advice, it gave me inspiration to work my problem out smile

no matter how you try to cover the sky with your hands - is the sky truly smaller than your grasp?

Link Copied to Clipboard