mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
- An N parameter for /hadd's -m switch to set the number of slots for the table if it has to be made.

- $cnick identifier for remote events to return the colour which would be applied to the nickname. Perhaps something like this already exists, but I can't find it.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Quote:

To get a nick's color, you can use $cnick(nick).color. If nick doesn't match any items in the list, returns 'Normal Text' color, or if M = 1, returns 'Listbox text" color. M is optional.

That?

As, for the -m parameter, It really wouldnt make much of a difference since hash tables are "unlimited", though I suppose it might make a slight difference in speed.

Eamonn.

D
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
D
Quote:
$cnick identifier for remote events to return the colour which would be applied to the nickname. Perhaps something like this already exists, but I can't find it.

is $nick(#channel,nick).color what your looking for?

S
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Yeah. I didn't think that $cnick().color properly applied the colours properly, but it seems to be working now if I use $nick(#,$nick).pnick as the parameter to supply the correct mode information to it.

As for /hadd, it's simply a matter of efficiency.

S
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Yeah that seems to work. I didn't see it in the documentation when I looked at $nick() because I assumed that all the properties would be in bold when they're described in the text, but apparently the .color property isn't described so it doesn't stand out.

Link Copied to Clipboard