Print Thread
#91675 24/07/04 09:48 PM
K
Kram Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
K
Would it be possible to change either the window background color, or maybe just the color of the scrollbar when you are back scrolling a channel or message window?
I sometimes bump my mouse wheel on an active channel, which will cause the window to scroll back just enough to keep the window from scrolling, and it makes it seem as though no one else is chatting. I think it would be a worthwhile feature.
I'm sure people have other answers to the problem, but it would be nice to just be able to glance across the room at your monitor, and know if you are looking at live text or scroll buffer.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
mIRC beeps in such instances.

Eamonn.

E
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
E
Not always, depends on settings, depends on if you have speakers, depends if they're muted, etc etc. I'd like to see a visual cue of some sort. Good idea.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Not saying it wouldnt be okay, just un-nessasary, because, as i've stated mirc beeps, the only way it wont beep is if you turn mirc beeps off, because even if you dont have external speakers, mirc can be set to use your internal ones.

Also i pretty "obvious" (although the same happens to be, I will admit), visual sign is the position of your scrollbar.

Eamonn.

Link Copied to Clipboard