mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
Since many people came to IRC and asked me about this, so I post it again here. And hope those <flame removed> moderators won't edit my post and limit my free speach right...

Here it is : -URL Removed-
Check out the cool screenshots!

You may find me on DALnet , channel removed , Nickname : SyntaxError.

Cheers!

Last edited by Mentality; 24/07/04 05:19 AM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You'll find that people are less prone to taking exception to your comments if you don't abuse them. As far as I am concerned you have made yourself fair game for the forum staff with your continued negative demeanour.

In addition, there is a fundamental flaw in what you are trying to achieve. When you make a window transparent in Windows, as per /setlayer, you make EVERYTHING transparent. This is not desirable and NOTHING like what X Chat does. X Chat leaves the text at the 255 level while only changing the background and it does this because it performs the transparency function a different way.

M
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
M
Just to make things perfectly clear here. This is a privately owned site, posting is a privilege, not a right. When you abuse that privilege, rest assured, you will lose it. Insulting and fighting with the moderators is just a great way to expedite this.

-
MIMP

Link Copied to Clipboard