mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Y
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
Y
/amsg -exclude #channel - so its possible to make an amsg to all channel except one or more.
/amsgan - amsg to all channels on all networks.
I'm not techinical or anything but I hope soemone will hear my plea to make this into mIRC smile

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
This can be achieved so easily by means of scripting that adding it to downloadable size of mirc is useless...

alias amsgan scon -at1 amsg $1-

I use myself:
alias a scon -a $1-
so i can just do:
/a quit or /a amsg WAAZZZAAAAA

not going to bother myself with excluding channels from amsg but it's pretty simple, too. That's what the scripting language in mIRC is for.

Code:
//if ( khaled isgod ) echo yes | else echo no
W
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
W
Either I'm misunderstanding your response to the inquiry, or you missed the point of his feature request.

What they want (and I can see the benefits) is to be able to use /amsg *BUT* have it work in the reverse of /msg #chan1,#chan2,#chan3 message in that it would send a message to all the rooms EXCEPT for the rooms specified. ie, if you are in #A, #B, #C, #D and #E, and want to send a message to all except for #C, to be able to do /amsg -x #C message to send, and #C won't get it but #A, #B, #D and #E would.

Personally, I'd like an update to /msg (I'm going to post that request in a moment)...

Link Copied to Clipboard