mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
B
is ther any programs that can make a dialog than spit it out in the script format! plz help! confused

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
I THINK Dialog Studio will do that tho I dont remember where it can be found. Other will post more info about it or you could gogle search it.

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
B
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
B
well yeah ive herd of it but ive tried everwhere to find it and im not that fluent with it so i dont no what im looking for confused

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Link deleted because you have to register to download from them

Last edited by CtrlAltDel; 09/07/04 01:17 AM.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
shame that this forum dont have "attach file" option smirk

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
no it's not. As bad as people are with clicking running what they dont know, being able to d/l it from here (a trusted site) would make MORE people become infected because more abusers would come on trying to peddle their wares

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
i have a copy and can stick it on some webspace if anyone wants it, however plz tell me mods if u don't want me to put the link up.
I'll wait for at least 1 mod to say its OK before i go ahead.

Btw its not an installer, its a stand-alone exe.

Last edited by Danthemandoo; 09/07/04 01:58 AM.
O
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
O

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
As a general note, the original poster was answered (and provided with a link) in this thread awhile before posts were made here :tongue:

Danthemandoo: As you may know there are hardly any strict rules here. Personally, I don't see everything as a strict guideline, there are usually grey areas as to what to do in a situation - if a trusted regular here posts a link to personal webspace (or anyone that has been mature for awhile) because something useful has been uploaded then I don't think anyone is going to mind. I tend to delete links however, when someone posts a new thread saying "My program helps you do <add feature> you can download it <add link>" and so on.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
N
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
N
Quote:

As a general note, the original poster was answered (and provided with a link) in this thread awhile before posts were made here

Yes but people dont always read the post in the order that they were made they tend to work there way through one area at a time.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Umm, I'm aware of that and I wasn't criticising. It was just an FYI that KingTomato had already provided a link to DialogStudio.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
S
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
S
Well, Dialog Studio is good for making the interface only. It provides a user-friendly integrated development enviroment and will convert it to mIRC script, but you have to script what you want it to do yourself.

Nur der Morgen vermag allein zu sein.
Die Wagenburg lenkt fluchen ein.

Link Copied to Clipboard