mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
milosh Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
M
Hi, to you all. I am writing a script for myself, and there are some things that I don't know how to do. I hope you can (want to) help me. In my script I need 3 different nicks to connect to the same server (one of them is ircop, other is channel op, and the third is just for chat, but that is not important). All of them need to have different ident, diferent full name. Is there a way for my script to change all of these infos for all 3 users automaticly and then connect them to the server?
My second question is about commands for those 3 nicks. After connection I need them to identify (oper, nickserv). All of them have different passwords. So, how can my script send commands or messages from different nicks?

thank you!

velicha dusha moja Gospoda
S
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
S
Blue-Elf wrote a nice Introduction to mIRC 6.0 round about when multi-server began wich was very helpful, and has some good examples of commands for multi-server purposes you can find the link here web page

ScoT
#mIRC Undernet

Give a man a fish feed him for a day, Teach him to fish, feed him for life
M
milosh Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
M
Thanks man. After reading the page you gave me and mIRC help file I think that /scid and /scon are what I need. But I have to try to use them blush.

velicha dusha moja Gospoda
L
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
L
Well smile

/server [-mnsarpfoc] <server/groupname> [port] [password] [-i nick anick email name] [-jn #channel pass]

Hence do:

alias allconnect {
%server = $1
%ircnick = MyNickAsIRCop
%othernick = MyOtherNickName
server -m %server -i %ircnick %ircnick $+ _ ircop ircop
server -m %server -i %othernick %othernick $+ _ other other
}

Cheers,
Christopher

Link Copied to Clipboard