Print Thread
F
ftz Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
F
Hey hey

I have added mirc to the start up sekvenes of Xp.

and mirc it automatically connects to 1 server and the problem i am having is whether it is possible to connect to 2 servers automatically ?

is there a command i can put in the perform on connect or is it not possible at all

atm i am connecting to the other server i am using manually and it is a bit annoying

sorry for my bad typing but this is not my native language and i also have a reading and writing disorder so please dont flame me for it ok (am used to being flamed on english forums)

Last edited by ParaBrat; 20/06/04 04:59 AM.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
If i am understanding you right, this thread is one way to do what i think you want to do.

There's no need to apologize for your typing or that english isnt your native language. If we aren't sure what you are asking, we will ask you to try again until we do smile I'm going to fix some words in your post to make it easier to understand, but i don't mean to offend you in any way.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
Babel fish
Babel fish
Try this...

For example:

irc.abc111.com = your chosen network #1
irc.efg222.org = your chosen network #2
irc.xyz333.org = your chosen network #3

Start a new script in your mIRC script editors REMOTE section. Paste the following text into the blank script:

on *:START: {
server irc.abc11.com
server -m irc.efg222.org
server -m irc.xyz333.org
}

; The -m switch allows you to connect to more than 1 server at a time using the same mIRC client session. For more info on /server command type: /help /server in any mIRC text window. Hope this helps grin

Link Copied to Clipboard