mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
W
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
W
im making this bot for a chan because the old bot maker left us and on his bot he had a lil script when you typed !fserve <nick> and it showed the trigger serving time and all sorts can some one please hel im desperate???

these are the commands i would like to be on the script
fileserving time,
trigger,
total offered,
total transferred,
and queues,
speed

any help would be exellent thanks

thanks very much

i did try first of all to make it but im hopeless at scripting
i was trying to make the bot do ctcp nick queues
like:
on *TEXT:.!fserve*:#: { /ctcp $2 queues then i was stuck please tell be a better way and try answer as much as you can thanks alot.

Last edited by whatsthedillio; 12/06/04 09:34 PM.
D
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
D
try http://www.sysreset.com/ its a Fserver add-on that you can add right into your bot. It will show all the info about the files you have sent and it has !triggers to have people get your files. You might like it.

if (Windows isin %txt.1) { /kick # $nick Windows is a badword tisk tisk tisk. }
W
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
W
i mean not for me to start a fileserver
but on a command: for example

<cloud> !fserve oolon

<{_M_}> oolon:trigger=<</ctcp oolon stuff 1>> seving time=4 days 2 hours , total offered = 1.82 gb , queues= 10/999

so the user cloud could see oolons fserve info
thanks for th reply though

i still need help please ?/
thankyou

D
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
D
ok so your making a bot that gives people other bots info?

well for that then your gonna have to add in a few commands into the other bots. if you wanna do it in ctcp your gonna have to put in something like this in all the bots. "ctcp 1:fservinfo:*: { /msg # hi my uptime is bla blablabla" what that does is if someone ctcps the bot a fservinfo it will spit out in the channel hi my uptime is bla blablabla. Now i cant help you with the serv deitals becuse i dont know there variables.

Side note: if this is not what you wanna do then im guessing you just want one bot to give out info about its self. if so go to the link i gave you and download it becuse it has 100's of triggers.

if (Windows isin %txt.1) { /kick # $nick Windows is a badword tisk tisk tisk. }

Link Copied to Clipboard