mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
i have never heard of it nor know who made it or where to get it... so sure.. to someone like me. it would be considered unsafe. and by going by what a few preachers on this board say.. dont dl things u dont know

-Nick (Darko)
-Admin irc.aussiechat.org
-#Chatzone, #helpdesk
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
Ok, i've used that DLL and know for a fact that you can get the source code, As it says in the Readme.

If a person isn't willing to read the readme, What makes you think they would read source code, Let alone compile it?

I'm sure when this guy posts a link people would happily download his program, And run the binary, without so much as a glance at the source code anyway. Where is the sense of security, really?

S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
[Flame removed]

Last edited by Hammer; 08/06/04 01:27 AM.
S
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
S
~namecalling deleted~

Last edited by ParaBrat; 11/06/04 07:30 PM.
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
crazy behave...

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
sheeeeesh! do you go off on people like this IRL? Or just when someone can't get a hold of your throat and choke some sense into you?

Grow up Dude .. it's a forum! People can (and WILL) have their own opinions about anything and everything. You do NOT have the right to tell them otherwise OR to tell them to not respond to your childish tirades.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
[censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored]
[censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored][censored]

:tongue:

http://MTec89Net.com
irc.freenode.net #MTec89Net
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies.... Stop bickering all its going to do is force a moderator to lock this thread.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Actually if anything I was supporting what you said.

Well done though, you managed to call someone who was agreeing with something you said an idiot, clearly showing that you didn't understand what I had said in plain English. I get the feeling I should point out the irony there since you would clearly miss it if left to your own devices.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard