Print Thread
#8303 25/01/03 06:00 PM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
ok what im tryin to do is make a thing for deopping users who arnt set to level 5 in the users list ...... but i cant seem to get it to work ..... any suggestions? ive added the users and im trying to compare them like the help files is saying to ..... but with no luck ... so i know im doing it wrong .... what i want to do is no matter who ops who i want it to deop anyone who isnt in the user list at level 5 ........ or would it be simpler to read from a txt file???? anyhow please gimme a lil help on this as im now trying to make

on 5:OP:#: {
/mode $chan -o $opnick
/msg $chan $opnick CANNOT be OPED in $chan
}

that kinda work and well ive tried = < > in varios combinations and its not triggering when the ppl in the user list are opping ppl not in it ......

D3m0nnet.com
#8304 25/01/03 06:21 PM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Code:
on *:OP:#:{
  if ( $level($address($opnick,5)) &gt;= 5 ) return
  mode $chan -o $opnick
  msg $chan $opnick CANNOT be OPED in $chan
}

You need to make sure you have the address of the person who is being opped, if you dont already do a /who automatically when you join a channel use something like this:
Code:
on *:JOIN:#:{
  if ( $nick == $me ) {
    set %ial $+ # 1
    who #
  }
}
raw 352:*:{ 
  if ( $eval(% $+ ial $+ $2,2) == 1 ) {
    haltdef
  }
}
raw 315:*:{ 
  if ( $eval(% $+ ial $+ $2,2) == 1 ) {
    unset %ial $+ $2
    haltdef
  }
}

#8305 25/01/03 06:30 PM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
ok what i did was add them in just the name only any address into the userlist so the bottom section i shouldnt need should i? ....... they have to register the nicks on the server but im having a problem with ppl opping ppl on accident and they are clearing out the room on me ..... so im tryin to implement this since they are opping thru services and i cant determine which user is doing the opping

an example in the userlist would be
5:NICK!*@*

anyhow i do thank u for all the work uve put into this already for me

D3m0nnet.com
#8306 26/01/03 03:24 AM
B
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
B
if someone accidentally ops other people, perhaps they aren't responsible enough to be an op.. That's kind of rediculous..

- Wherever you go there you are.[color:lightgreen]
#8307 26/01/03 06:44 AM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
yes but it happeneing and since its thru services that the ops are being passed i cant be jumpin on everyone ..... since i do have alot of decent ops in the channel and accussing wildly would be kinda rude of me ...... so ill just take it out of thier hands so to speak

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard