mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
S
I can only find Trivia. Are there anymore games for mirc?
Im not searching for the first player games though.

Thanks smile

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Ive heard of chess, dots, checkers, role playing types of games etc. maybe try some of the script links off of mirc's homepage (vs this messageboard)

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
You can try typing /list *game* or use online channel search engines to possible find channels which provide more games - For example, SearchIRC or netsplit.de.

Perhaps this channel directory will help.

Best of luck, and have fun!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks for the reactions so far smile
Although the games im looking for are those i can host for myself on my channel. The only games ive seen so far are trivia and some strange RPG games.

I think ive tried all the links i could find on google now and the search irc thingy but i still havent found new games that are suitable for my channel.

Personaly i think there is a big demand for mirc games becaurse everyone knows about trivia but there are no other competitive games next to trivia.

Last edited by SirPeter; 02/04/04 08:43 PM.
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
According to Hawkee.com, this script is good for games and lists some games that are in it (blackjack etc) however, it does say it's compatible with 5.02 (not ONLY with that version, but that's when it was posted on the site) - if certain things don't work, do not be surprised, a lot of scripting changes have taken place since that version.

You could also search Google for 'mIRC Script games' or 'IRC Games' and see what that turns up. If you do join channels that support other games, try asking the ops (@) or the owner of the game running where they got the script.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
Try www.mircscripts.org - I've seen various games there in the past, but they're listed as "add ons".

PM

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:

Link Copied to Clipboard