#76035 21/03/04 12:16 PM
C
CHEWI Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
Please help me!
I am new to this and i had 3 of my mIRC's up and i got (G-lined) whatever that is. And now i can't connect confused
How can i gt back onto mIRC, i have even reinstalled mIRRC and it still hasnt worked frown

See no evil.. fear no evil.. speak no evil.. hear no evil..
#76036 21/03/04 01:01 PM
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
G-Line is a global ban from the network.. and i belive u got it for cloning (connect with more then one client/mirc), the only way you can get it removed is to ask the admins on that network if they can remove it for you.. and the best way to do that is to use google and search the net for that networks homepage, then look if they have a forum or somthing like it where u can post your problem..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
#76037 21/03/04 03:48 PM
C
CHEWI Offline OP
OP Offline
C
yeah i cloned :S its because i didnt have no more rooms for channels, i looked on www.quakenet.org and i was about to register and i says:-
Please note that to register on this forum, you require a valid Q account.
When asked to enter a username/password, you must enter your existing Q account details.
Your forum username will be the same as your Q account name. <-- that is ???

#76038 21/03/04 06:54 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
QuakeNet has a service called 'Q'. You must register with Q in order to register on the QuakeNet Forums. Read this. Quakenet also has a Trust system which means you can have more then 5 connections at the same time. Normally you cannot have more than 5 to help prevent bot flooding and other cloning-related abuse. Read the Trust FAQ

Might also want to note that this Forum has no affiliation with any individual network, server or channel. If you're banned from a network, server or channel there is nothing *we* can personally do about it except suggest advice on where to get help. You may like to read http://www.mirc.co.uk/help/conflicts.html and this sticky thread.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#76039 21/03/04 10:52 PM
C
CHEWI Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Yeah thanks alot guys you have half saved me , hopefully i can get the rest to follow laugh thanks again

Link Copied to Clipboard