I use mirc for chat, keeping up with family and friends, sending pictures back and forth and for business.

I have found that it is faster to dcc big excel and word files than it is to fax them, (some files are too big to email as well), so my clients all run mirc on their machines (behind a firewall of course). When we need to run files back and forth it's much faster, and it's free.

I came upon this method deciding that if I could send digital pictures that fast as large as the files were, we could all use it to save paper, money and time transferring these big files.

With past versions of mirc I could control the speed of the sends so that if I had stuff coming in and going out at the same time I could adjust to the number of individual machines I was communicating with. This is important when we are doing budgets or contracts, the files are very large, and I have multiple clients sending stuff in on deadline, and I am also returning edited files to them.

Since I loaded 6.12 I am unable to do that. What am I doing wrong? If I move it off 0 the sends die.

I hope someone can help me.