mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
H
help1 Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
H
Is there any script that allows me to limit by DCC Send bandwidth to 12.8 KB/s? I fserv and don't want to allow so much upload bandwidth (a good 40-50 KB/s) so please can someone PLEASE GUIDE ME STEP BY STEP TO MAKING A 12.8 KB/s MAXIMUM SPEED for SEDING? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I currently use the latest version of mIRC and Excursion script and am on a Linksys 4 Port Router.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
There won't be many here that recommend a particular script for anything, even those, such as myself who release scripts. I'll say now that mine does not suit your purpose. Others do but you are better off looking at script sites. There are some script websites linked from the mIRC home page.

H
help1 Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Please, there is no way I can download every script and try it out. Please someone just tell me how to do it and WHAT SCRIPT TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Please, there is no way I can download every script and try it out.

Yep, I understand that. That is why you read reviews before downloading. By the way, you should reply to the person you want to talk to, not yourself. grin

If you mean making your own script then Poppy pointed you to this post elsewhere on the message boards.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
As Watchdog suggests, go to a reputable script site such as this one, and define your search terms there. All downloadable scripts on that site are reviewed and rated. You'll probably find what you're looking for much faster that way, rather than posting the same question several times and in different threads and forums on here. smile

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
lmao ur wanting someone to tell u exactly how to do it and um recommend exactly what u want but um ur not listening to anything thats being said ...... ive seen u post several things on this dcc sending thing over the past 2 days yet not once have u asked a relevant question to mirc ...... MIRC IS A CHAT program ..... and why anyone would us it for dcc filesends is beyon me ..... go get kazz or something similar ....... but why would u wann limit ur bandwidth for ur sends ...... that just seems strange ...... anyhow all questions and no answers here since i cant choose something for someone else ..... i can only choose whats best for me ....... and thats the scrip[t i made myself ....... as im sure every other scripter here will say ...... theres is the best for them!

D3m0nnet.com
B
Babel fish
Babel fish
B
lol, mIRC may of came about for chat only, but it's evolved alot since then.

You can't beat irc when trying to find some 'files' imo.

Link Copied to Clipboard