Print Thread
#72348 22/02/04 11:10 AM
A
athene Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
A
I was toying with the script editor to modify a script, and after I was done, the user list was all weird.. You know, the list with nicks and ip's to recieve op, voice, deop, whatever. All the nicks I had there, are replaced with some random(?) words from the script i modified.. However one thing is strange, because I also had marked all the nicks ont he list with different colours, and some nicks still have color even though the user list seems out of control. (the information might still be around in the mirc folder somewhere)

Now my question is: Do someone know what the file is called, where i can manually put the nicks back in?
Because the userlist in mirc is not that good of quality, so I cant remove "nicks" which doesnt belong to any person..
I have already opened the file before, but I forgot the name of it, and i cant find it

#72349 22/02/04 06:31 PM
C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
if your refering to the 'users' tab in the mIRC Scripts Editor, below the text contained within it will tell you what file is being used for it.

unless you changed it or the person who wrote the script changed it it is probly contained within remote.ini under [users]

Cobra^

#72350 24/02/04 09:24 PM
A
athene Offline OP
OP Offline
A
oh my.. I think I have pasted a copy of a script onto the user list and replaced it..:\

Link Copied to Clipboard