mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
mp5navy Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
M
as of yesturday i couldnt connect to game surge or gameswest and i was just wondering why i cant connect????????? i kno on the 19th of jan the servers changed but i could still connect and now i cant... there are a few people who i kno who also cant connect.. CAN U HELP ME!!!!!! confused

N
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
N
Maybe If You Tried Another Port, as if the servers have changed, the listen ports may have also changed, i usually use :6667/:7000
just try a few
cool

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
again and again...

Gamesnet has just switched to Gamesurge, so your server addresses are no longer valid.
Here's the new server list you need to connect to: http://www.gamesurge.net/cms/Client%20Update/

Please next time use the search engine with keywords "Gamesnet" ...

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
if read his post you would notice he said:

Quote:

as of yesturday i couldnt connect to game surge or gameswest and i was just wondering why i cant connect????????? i kno on the 19th of jan the servers changed but i could still connect and now i cant

read it this time wink

New username: hixxy
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
As you pointed out and suggested be read more closely, the poster referenced "19th of jan the servers changed ". Since the merge and server changes took place more recently than that, fxmaker's suggestion was certainly appropriate. obviously fxmaker DID read the original post and saw the possibility that mp5navy may not have been aware of the latest changes that took place this month. While of course there could be other issues causing the connecting problem, making sure the correct servers are being used is the best place to start.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard