mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#67553 12/01/04 04:46 AM
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
I'm not sure how to go about doing it with my remote script, I tried it once and it didn't work, I forget exactly what I did tho.

Anyways, here's what I have. I have a dialog box and a timer running an alias. The alias updates the dialog based on what channel is active, and detects the channel modes and displays them, and I can click on them to change them. The alias itself checks $chan to figure out when you've switched a window, but of course it is only limited to the server it's run on.

For anyone who would like to view the full source or try it out to see what I'm talking about, you can download it here. You need mdx.dll to run it.

Try running it on one server, and then switch to another. Note that it sees the channel chamge, but since that channel is not in the channel list for the first server, all the other options will gray out.

So, how would I go about getting multi-server to work with this? Thanks. smile

OH, I use mIRC 6.03, btw. For some reason 6.10+ returns the wrong value for my IF statements in ON TEXT scripts. -_-

[Edit: The last two scripts at the bottom of the file... I dunnno how they got in there, they aren't part of it lol.]

#67554 12/01/04 10:17 AM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Too tired to look at your script but try scid $activecid

Code:
//if ( khaled isgod ) echo yes | else echo no
#67555 12/01/04 03:08 PM
T
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
T
YES! IT works! Thanks!

Holy carp, that was too freaking easy. I never knew about $activecid.

Link Copied to Clipboard