Print Thread
#66428 03/01/04 08:55 PM
J
JayRuss Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
J
I've read the lenghty thread concerning connection failure due to software but I'm not sure if my problem is the same. When using mIRC I can connect to some of the servers but I am a long time user of the Bigpond network, and recently I have been unable to connect to that server. When my script attempts to connect I get a d/c msg stating that I have been banned from network due to possible bot??? I have not changed my script program or conducted myself in any manner as to get banned from a network. I have downloaded a different script program and get the same d/c. I have finally resorted to downloading vIRC and still get the same msg. If anyone has any idea as to why I would get this msg, how to fix the problem or even what it is supposed to mean I would be greatly appreciative.

#66429 03/01/04 09:01 PM
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Look for that networks page on www, then read on it about how to get k-lines or g-lines removed.. we cant help you here

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
#66430 03/01/04 09:29 PM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
I'd run a couple good virus scans (including one of the online ones like at www.trendmicro.com) to be sure you dont have a problem.

Its possible something that you are getting caught in a ban aimed at a wide ip range, but you will have to talk to the admins at that network to resove this. As suggested, check out their website

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard