mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#6373 13/01/03 01:00 PM
D
Pan-dimensional mouse
OP Offline
Pan-dimensional mouse
D
It's possible to see a single user's posts that he or she or it has made. I mean all posts ever made by the user. I like that feature. Too bad it's not extended so a person can see all replies to a user. I mean, instead of going around the board and checking all the posts. I mean, any reply that is in reply to Doomstars for example would be in a list form. Sorry, I'm tired/sleepy, and I know I am not speaking correctly.

#6374 13/01/03 01:09 PM
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Yes, you can do that easily. Click on their nickname beside their post. That brings up the profile for their nick. At the bottom, you'll see a menu. The 3rd option is to Show all user's posts. Clicking on my nick on the left takes you to my profile. At the bottom is Show all user's posts.

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C
#6375 13/01/03 01:18 PM
D
Pan-dimensional mouse
OP Offline
Pan-dimensional mouse
D
That's what I said. I just wish they could expand a little and show all replies sent to a user. I mean, a neat list somewhere that shows any posted reply to a specific user.

#6376 13/01/03 01:27 PM
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
Oh sorry, I misread what you said. The problem with listing replies is that frequently, whoever is replying just replies to the last message on the thread rather than specifically "to" anyone in particular. Obviously, that's not always true, but it is frequently enough to make a Replies to section pretty much worthless. The way you get to that sort of information is to look at your own profile and select Show all user's posts .. then go through the threads. For anyone who posts a lot, that could be quite tedious. :tongue:

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C

Link Copied to Clipboard