OP Offline
Babel fish
C
hahahaha begger

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Why do you have to join that channel? and if i was you i should try to find another network for you and your friends to hang on.. i cant understand WHYyou and your friends must be on a server where u know the opers arent fare to you or your friends.. so another network and problem solved smile

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
D
Babel fish
Babel fish
D
cool topic what the [censored] youre problem you sick [censored] dont you [censored] still dont know that there is no allah so [censored] off

~no reason to use profanity, your point can certainly be made w/out it~

Last edited by Karen; 23/11/03 02:27 PM.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
This thread is addressing general server/network policies about channel topics/behavior. If you want a religious discussion, take it elsewhere please. This msg board isnt the place for that.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
K
Babel fish
Babel fish
K
your lucky to get ANY reason. Server/Network Admins answer to no one.

They can remove any user/channel they want for ANY reason, including "cuz I felt like it" or "ask again and I'll kline you!" If you are unhappy, go elsewhere.

--

katsklaw
Rather experienced Admin
Rather experienced mIRC Scripter
Amateur C Coder
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
i got in

i looked at the topic

he/she should know better from age 3- to not do that kind of thing! stupid stupid mistake he/she made...
how does this person know that there is no Allah? if he cannot show respect for anothers religion, then i would be afraid to think what a prep he is in the real world.
just my 2 cents.

--------------------
I may be insane, but I enjoy it!
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
That is working from a standpoint where such a thing as multiple religions is acceptable. There are plenty of countries that kill you for even talking about other religions, remember.

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
C
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
C
Hello.

I am an IRC Operator on webchat.
We believe on here that everybody is entitled to their opinion, whatever it may be.
Therefore, we will not censor topics, channels, or anything else, that is up to the channel operators to set the moderation for his/her own channel.
IRCops will only get involved if network rules are being abused, its whats called "freedom of speech".
At the end of the day, if you dont like a particular channel topic. Don't join or /cs info the channel.

Regards

cloudie

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard