mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
O
Om3gA Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
O
Ok so heres the deal.... in my Blood Bot script which ive gone over a number of times to check for errors sometimes on its on and most of the time after right clicking so many times no menu functions work and no more windows will open at all in windows or mIRC.... ive tried unloading my script and only loading the menus part of it and it still has the same effect... im pretty sure this is a bug on mIRCs end but if im wrong by all means inform me... all my scripting is done in remotes and ive made a version where it uses the popups.ini in place of the remotes for a menu and i still have the same effect every time..... and again as i said ive gone over my script many many times and there are no bugs in it that ive found.

OS - WinXP Pro

Butterflies are random thoughts people have.
They Live, They Die, They Are Pointless.
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
type: /debug @debug and see what you get for info on it..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
D
Babel fish
Babel fish
D
There have been a number of fixes related to popup menus since v6.03. Please try it in the latest version (6.12) and only report the bug if it exists there... chances are it may have been a bug that has been addressed.

-chris

M
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
M
I had this exact same problem a year ago and I posted:
Worn out pop-ups

Now that they have 3 newer versions of mIRC... I have since upgraded to 6.12, and so should you.

Link Copied to Clipboard