mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
_
_Miki_ Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
_
The script is just a dynamic menu for nicklist.
used $submenu, and in the control alias

the script is a nest of
if ($1 == 1) {
if (R isincs $usermode && $me !isop $active && (($snick($active,0) > 1) || ($snick($active,1) !isop $active))) { return Give OP by Chanserv: echo -a .cs op $active $replace($snick($active),$chr(44),$chr(32)) }
if ($me isop $active && (($snick($active,0) > 1) || ($snick($active,1) !isop $active))) { return OP: .mode $active + $+ $str(o,$numtok($snick($active),44)) $replace($snick($active),$chr(44),$chr(32)) }
return -
}

now the senario is that, there was a nick "______", 6 of them, in a room. upon right click in the nicklist, mirc crashed all the 3 times i re-run it.

its not a major problem, but it can have many side-effects, in other parts that i have no idea.
worth digging into

_
_Miki_ Offline OP
OP Offline
_
i would like to add ^ in the begining of the nick also as a trouble maker, the script crashes mirc when ruht click is done on ^

T
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
T
I have the same problem and it started pre 6.12 - I understand the none issue quote as I have had the same response but apart from security and the basic running systems of windows ME I don't have anything running on my computer and I have talked to others that are having the problem but we all have different systems and security setups.

I had to switch to using mIRC 32 as I do not have this problem with that script and it does not seem to be troubled by the exploits.

I just hope someone finds a fix soon as I know the 32 bit has other problems that have to be considered.

Sorry about the spelling/grammer and stuff.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
I'm not sure what you mean by mIRC 32, unless you mean the older versions that had the exe named mirc32.exe (pre v6.0). Until Khaled stopped supporting 16 bit, all versions came with 16 and 32 bit versions. Recent versions are only available in 32 bit so there is no longer a need to specify the bit in the exe name.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard