Print Thread
#57791 26/10/03 09:39 PM
G
Gamer_X Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
G
I also noticed that when you type a url like for example... www.yahoo.com in a channel or a query window you won't have the option to double or single click on the link for it to open in IE, Netspace, etc. only when you type http://www.yahoo.com will you get that flexibility..... maybe a good suggestion would be to allow urls starting in www.website.domain to have the click option... because i know alot of people will type urls to me but don't want to spend the time in typing http:// as a prefix. I know it onyl saves a half a minute, but still it makes life a little more easier....

Gaming is like life. Have fun with it.
#57792 26/10/03 09:42 PM
A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
i can click urls that start with www.

and again-- this is something that can easily be scripted if you couldnt (but you can) with the ON HOTLINK event.

Last edited by argv0; 26/10/03 09:43 PM.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
#57793 26/10/03 09:44 PM
G
Gamer_X Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
G
lol oh my bad :tongue: sorry for being ignorant and not checking :P i just checked and assumed it didn't work because it wasn't always like that :P damn i feel dumb now :LP hehehehe but yeah your right it cna be easily scripted, but if it only takes like one line of code then it can as well easily be coded :P

Gaming is like life. Have fun with it.
#57794 27/10/03 01:36 PM
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
Why couldn't you have posted all your last posts (which are literally within minutes/seconds of eachother) in the one thread?

I can quite easily click on URL/s that are of either format.

--------
mIRC - fun for all the family (except grandma and grandpa)
#57795 29/10/03 09:15 PM
B
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
B
on ^*:hotlink:*//*.*:*: { }
on *:hotlink:*//*.*:*: { run C:\Program Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla\Mozilla.exe $1 }
on ^*:hotlink:*www.*:*: { }
on *:hotlink:*www.*:*: { run C:\Program Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla\Mozilla.exe $1 }

However, that doesn't allow for a right-click to open in a current browser, a new tab, or anything like that. It only opens a new window on double click. Still though, it works. That's what I use.

Link Copied to Clipboard