mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#56936 23/10/03 03:07 PM
Raccoon Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
I would like to see On CLOSE work for #channels too. On PART is inappropriate for cleanup code in circomstances when you /HOP a channel, because the channel remains open. This would also help identify if you /PART (or are PARTED by an OPER) and the channel remains open (hopefully a future feature). On CLOSE would also trigger when you close a window while you're disconnected.

On *:CLOSE:#:
  This triggers when a channel window is closed.

- Raccoon

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
#56937 24/10/03 01:24 AM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
id also like to see on close basically work when any window gets closed. take for example dcc windows. on close now triggers when the dcc sessions ends. not when u actually close the dcc window also channel list and links windows. u cant trigger anything when they close either. id have liked the because i have a treeview windows list script i made. and it wouldnt work properly for me to actually get a current list that worked properly, i ended up having to get a dll that returned my alias to me on create close and destroy of all mdi windows inside of mirci certainly couldnt have done that without the help of codemastr and naru both.

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard