Fjord artisan
D
I have no beef with you.

#56554 21/10/03 07:46 PM
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You are realy fast to say somone else doing wrong and allot of other stuff you dont have anything to do with.. and i cant see any reason for you to be so strict on the rules, leav that part to the admins here, you arent anything on this bord, and u prolly never will be, you are a user like us, how would you feel if you asked a question, then all you got as an answer was "rules bla bla bla rulse bla bla bla admins bla bla rules bla bla read here bla bla rules bla bla bla arent allowd bla bla bla rules".. just drop it and help if you can, if you cant then go to another post and ignore the ones you "think" breaking the rules

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
#56555 21/10/03 07:47 PM
D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
Quote:
it isn't up to us to decide whether or not they are breaking the law

For the intents and purposes of this forum, I think it is. I think it is our place to judge whether or not the motives of the poster are legitimate to warrant help and assistance from the official mIRC forum. What is NOT our place is assisting those who are/may be partaking in the sharing of dodgy files, which incidently, 9/10 DCC bots/F-serves host.

Quote:
If some guy were to post something like that, even I probably would not offer my help, but I would stop at just that, not helping, I wouldn't feel the need to jump in there and explain to them exactly why it is that I'm not helping.

Fine, so be it. But what is wrong with Mentality expressing his reasons for not helping?

Quote:
Don't you get it man

Yes.

Quote:
are you dense?

No.

Now, I am happy to debate this in private with you. But I think now would be a good time to draw this thread to a close smile

#56556 22/10/03 12:59 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i agree. thread closed.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard