mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
R
Hi

If I use mirc v6.1 or above, mirc closes a little now and then. It hasn't to do with the mirc exploit thing. It
just shows up a error message

"Mirc has caused an error in MIRC.EXE.
Mirc will now close

If you continue to experience problems,
try restarting you computer"

I use Mirc v6.12 with SysReset 2.53... but it hasn't got to do with that.. it's same thing if I just use Mirc and besides the newest SysReset with Mirc v6.1 that u can download on their homepage has same problem.. so I doubt it has to do with SysReset :P

I'm using Windows Me and I use to have 2 mirc running at the same time.... but the problem also appears with just 1 Mirc running.

So any help would be appriciated... I don't want to use Mirc v6.03 all the time...

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
use 98 or 2k instead of ME then...

ME is simply the worst windows they ever made ;-]

even 98SE is way better then ME

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
no its not, Win OS depends on your Hardware in 90% cases, so dont insult something that you have no clue how does it work, i use win ME and it works perfect while win 9x kills my pc, same goes to win 2k...

to author:

as this non person said it is problem in OS so....

P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
I use mIRC on WinMe with no problems whatsoever - in fact, I tend to have more problems on Win98! (And again, I'm pretty sure that the problems I do have are hardware or conflict related, since the 98 box is a low spec system)

PastMaster

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:

Link Copied to Clipboard