mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
C
Cozma Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
C
I think when you move the channel ban to the side, it should have a scroll bar on it, in case you join too many networks or channels that can fit on the screen. My monitor is fairly small and I cannot see some of the channels or msgs I get, because they go past the bottom of the client's window.

So a scroll bar there would be excellent.

Thanks,
Nicole Cozma

irc.rizon.net
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
yes something to that effect has been suggested numerous times ... altho im not sure there was ever anything done about it. i scripted my own treeview listing to get around that

D3m0nnet.com
O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
Holding the ALT key and pressing the status window hides all windows for that connection. I would like to see, and have suggested before an option to make this happen for all inactive connections.

If only women came with popup menus and online help.
C
Cozma Offline OP
OP Offline
C
This only works great if you're not monitoring those channels individually for traffic.

But thank you for your suggestion I appreciate it.

As for the tree view thing... I'd be interested in knowing more if you'd share.

irc.rizon.net
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
well id share when i get things like flashing the activity to a branch worked out and such ..... thats kinda my hold up on it all right now other than that its all fully functional for my uses... ive just added an on text for query windows echo that the nick has pasted new content if its not the active window..... ill try to resolve that lil issue soon tho

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard