mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Spyru Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
I think it would be nice if it would be possible to have multiple windows merged in one screen by clicking the tabs with CTRL pressed, so you can watch multiple channels and monitor a DCC at the same time, so people wouldn't have to arrange three windows, that tike SOOO much time, just a splitter or something laugh

grtz, Spyru

SIGNATURE:
Ik ben Nederlands wink grin
D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
Hmmm. It's possible to tile your channel windows. Have you tried that? smile

S
Spyru Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
I know there is such a function... But if you had read my post, I don't like auto-tiling... first, it takes up much space, second if you have many channels it will be a damn mess, so if you could just select channels with CTRL, so they would be tiled automatically or something, or with a small line between each window, no titlebars, just a line...

SIGNATURE:
Ik ben Nederlands wink grin
D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
I did read your initial post and you didn't anywhere mention tiling and/or your dislike of it :tongue:

Also, you have somewhat contradicted yourself...

Quote:
But if you had read my post, I don't like auto-tiling

Quote:
so if you could just select channels with CTRL, so they would be tiled automatically or something

I must ask tho, what's wrong with maximising all channel windows and just switching between them when there is activity? crazy

C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
Whats wrong with switching:
You can't tell if someone said 'k' or just told you an epic story of their life, and you end up wasting time looking through 50 windows of useless crap.

I liek the 'group together' idea, because quite frankly I think its a nightmare to tile more than three/four windows.

D
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
D
Wasting time? What, one second or so? Since when was IRC time dependent? crazy

Link Copied to Clipboard