mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
R
I have found the irc:// link shortcuts very useful, except for one problem, that I apparently cannot send the password to servers that requries one. Is it possible to configure mIRC to use a shortcut connector and still send the server its password?

Robin Billings

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
u posted this already why not go and check your messages that were left there. posting it multiple times isnt going to get it answered any quicker for u

D3m0nnet.com
R
OP Offline
R
I posted it here in response to a reply post suggesting that I also mention it in this forum as it may be a useful feature to consider since, apparently, it can't be done in the current version.

Robin

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
He is correct in posting twice, as the idea has since become more a feature suggestion than a comment (or bug if anything). If you had read the previous post, you'd have noticed code suggesting to add an additional post in this thread.

I do also believe it should be similar to the http:// and ftp:// protocol as with [email]password@server:port.[/email] Would make things more uniform, as well as most liekly easier to parse out.

-KingTomato

Link Copied to Clipboard