mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#51795 28/09/03 10:22 PM
B
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
B
I have tried to connect to this and have left it on for a day it continues to just have an uable to connect. I am use to being in undernet I was wandering if maybe cause how Undernet has ur options setup could be the problem for me joining Renegade. IF so could someone help me with how u have to have it setup or is the server just full.
THanks Prez22 in undernet.

#51796 28/09/03 10:59 PM
O
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
O
maybe server/network is down..

#51797 29/09/03 05:40 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Welcome to mIRC's forum. At the top of each area here, you will see "sticky" posts, that are set to always stay at the top because they have answers to some commonly asked questions. We also have a search feature, where you can set it to search "all forums" and by expanding the date range you can find the answers to many things.

In this case, try reading this thread

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
#51798 30/09/03 02:32 AM
B
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
B
No Parabrat I already knew all of that I am thinking that it might be the set up in my option on Mirc that might be messing up I have ran Mirc with no scripts and I can join other servers. I have gone to their website and added there servers as well as editing. But still nothing, I am thinking that the server may be full but I have left it for a day trying to connect and nothing. I know the server exist, I just don't know if they have moved it again. They were originally criten but supposedly they moved over to renegade maybe I am chasing a gost I am not sure but I was hoping to meet someone who resides in the channel to see if I am just set up wrong. I Have found different servers you have to be set up differently.
Thank you for the tidbit I already knew about them though.
Beach

#51799 30/09/03 04:34 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i got on RenegadeIrc using /server irc.renegadeirc.net or you mite try /server sussex.renegadeirc.net or /server 209.126.200.141
Couldnt get onto their website tho, http://www.renegadeirc.net/ to see a list of current servers. Perhaps ask in one of their help channels about the server you are trying to use

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard