Home
About
Download
Register
News
Help
Register
Log In
Forums
Scripts & Popups
Welcome Message
Forums
Active Threads
Search
Who's Online
Help
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2
1
2
Re: Welcome Message
#
48902
12/09/03
11:02 PM
Joined:
Dec 2002
Posts: 3,015
London, UK
C
Collective
Hoopy frood
Collective
Hoopy frood
C
Joined:
Dec 2002
Posts: 3,015
London, UK
But the autogreet is being used on #Santharia, so it's safe to assume that's where he want's the autocry too
Copy Link to Clipboard
Re: Welcome Message
#
48903
13/09/03
01:53 AM
G
Gar
Gar
G
Thanks. I actually have different ones for certain channels on different servers. And I don't have the worry of someone flooding these channels. If I see that happening I will ban for a short period so he/she gets the point
Copy Link to Clipboard
Page 2 of 2
1
2
Hop To
News and Discussions ------
Latest News
General Discussion
Support ------
mIRC Help
Connection Issues
Scripts & Popups
Development ------
Feature Suggestions
Developers
Bug Reports
Print Thread
Switch to Threaded Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Help
·
mIRC Homepage