mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#48043 08/09/03 04:02 PM
Demarko Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
hello,
first of all i have to say that "mIRC" RULEZ!!!!! (it is one of the best softwares i use). smile

Now to my problem:
I installed v6.1 and there is ONLY one thing that does Not please me, it is the new channel folders dialog.
why? because since v6.1 i can not select multiple channel in the list and then just press the join button once (as it was in v6.03). no, i have to select the first channel and press on join, then the second channel, etc... and this is VERY frustrating to me.
You do not know what i mean? Then just take a look at the picture below wink

PLEASE make the channel folders dialog as it was in v6.03!!
THANKS grin

C
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
C
We all know that... take a look at the Search link up the screen as it is very usefull.

V
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
V
I guess one of the moderators should stick a post for this request on the top, just like the browser switching one

And all I need now is intellectual intercourse, a soul to dig the hole much deeper
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Actually, I don't really see a need for tht. If you wanna join multiple channels when you connect, you would simply use the perform section. It's a lot easier then selecting several channels in a list every time.

to Demarko : posting this once is more then enough, there is no reason to post the same message in two threads, ot even to start a new thread right above another one with the exact same suggestion. That one was 3 hrs old already when you created this one frown

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
C
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
C
That is fine if you always use the same channels.....it is inadequate if you are always selecting multiple channels that are different from that previously selected from the favorites......unless I am not understanding your suggestion correctly (possible, since not that experienced).

Link Copied to Clipboard