It seems very nice and VERY fast...oh how I love how much faster it loads compared to 6.03. I also love the incredible new scripting additions and just the way it behaves now is nicer.

I've got a few changes:

You really should make $os report 2003, and NOT .NET since Microsoft dropped the .NET name from the OS quite some time ago. It is tentatively titled "Windows Server 2003".

Also, remember window positions or always maximize windows to mIRC would be nice. I can't seem to get it to remember that all channel/status/msgs should be maximized to fill the entire mIRC window. If I maximize one, it does them all....but I'd prefer it to remember this all the time. The Position settings within a certain window don't seem to be doing much of anything for this, maybe someone else has any sort of idea?

*Update* - I've figured out that it does this per server connection. Ugh, bad idea. Try to work it in that 'Position -> Save All" saves across *ALL* server connections.

Other than that, as of right now that's all I've got to say. Keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, PS, figure out some way to maybe set a limit on binary variable sizes yourself? I'll have to play around with the new setting a bit and see how well it works smile