mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#44878 29/08/03 11:05 PM
S
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
S
Is it me or is there a bug in the switchbar, i have my switchbar options set to 2 lines and when i click "OK", i lose my edit boxes and the toolbar with options and script editor buttons, but if i then minimise all windows in mirc, i lose my switchbar
and the edit boxes come back, and sometimes the toolbar too.

Also the nicklist will make itself wide leaving me with a few small "chat space" and i have to manually resize it, i`v checked my mirc.ini file, and the numbers are different

example

[nicklist]
#sod=right,160
#Scripts=right,319
#Trivia=right,141

My default setting is 141 which is enuff space for a nick.

All these options dont seem to save either, as i have restarted mirc several times and none of the files are read only

ShadowDemon
mIRC V6.1

Oh yeah edit, using Windows XP Pro, with SP1 grin

Last edited by shadowdemon; 29/08/03 11:07 PM.

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
try setting a defualt size instead of several different sizes for each channel ... or remove all those nickl;ist entries after setting a defualt size.

D3m0nnet.com
S
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
S
OK, done that and it works perfect, thanks _D3m0n_ blush

But i still got probs with the switch/toolbar mad

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience
S
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
S
Replying to myself, i did a bit of testing with an old version of mirc, and a few clones on my tester server, i had KTools.dll loaded in one of my bots, and the same thing happened with V6.1, unloading the script so that no references to that dll are loaded and my switchbar and toolbar are correct and dont disapear with V6.1.

The bug is with KTools.dll (i hope)
just have to wait till the author updates the dll, so it's compatable with new the version of mIRC

Then again i could be completely wrong :tongue:

I used ktools to dock a dialog to the side of my window so i could access my kick/ban buttons quickly.

Link Copied to Clipboard