Print Thread
#41352 12/08/03 09:32 PM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
im wondering if there is an undocumented identifier somewhere for telling whether or not u have a channels list window open? and also how would i command line make that window open? ive tried /window -a "Titlebar text here" or what was in the window menu... no luck ... im wondering if i have to create its own window so that i can use my treeview to show it as being there instead of having to find it thru the toolbar stuff. any help id really appreciate

EDIT: i did realize that /window -a "channels list" does infact open the FIRST list window u open .... but what im looking for would be a way to know its there and be able to add it to my treeview list so i can click on that and just reset it that way

D3m0nnet.com
#41353 12/08/03 09:51 PM
S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
if ($active == channels list)
should work

#41354 12/08/03 10:00 PM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
i think your missin the point of my post ..... im not tryin to find out if it is the active window... what im tryin to do is see if i can use something like $window("channels list") and have it return true or false ..... it doesnt work the way i just showed so i need to find another way ..... also if your on multiple servers mirc doesnt close the first servers list window and make a new one .... it just makes a new one ... so i need to know how to find them windows using an identifier ... please re read my original post if your still not understanding me..... or look at my screenshot located SCREENSHOT

now as u can see from that screenshot i have a treeview list made for channels servers queries and so on and so fourth...... i want a way to add the lists windows into there as well i already have it able to identify up to 5 servers 30 chans on each server 15 query windows on each server all custom windows ... and 15 each DCC sends,gets,fserv,chats

all im lacking would be links windows and list windows ... as i cant find any identifiers for them that works properly

D3m0nnet.com
#41355 12/08/03 10:03 PM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
$window(Channels List) returns "Channels List" if the list window is open and null if it isn't.

//scon 2 | echo -a $window(Channels List) echoes "Channels List" if the second connection has a channel list open.

//scon 2 | window -a "Channels List" activates the second connection's channel list.

#41356 12/08/03 10:12 PM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
damn shoulda thought of the scon deal ty collective much much apprecited ill give it a test and ty again ill let ya know if it works ... im sure it will ..... i overlooked it and had a brain malfunction there

D3m0nnet.com
#41357 12/08/03 11:27 PM
_
_D3m0n_ Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
_
yes it works perfectly ty for the help .. with alil small tweeking of my treeview i now have multiserver channel lists with clickable link buttons to them

if ( List == $gettok(%branchtext,8,32) ) { scon $calc($left(%r,1) -1) window -a "Channels List" }

i wish i was alil better with this stuff but oh well it took me long enough ty again for the point in the right direction

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard