We don't care what color were Fords.

- cF
Dedicated helper for rent.
#32296 01/07/03 06:31 PM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Oh you said "we" when you meant "I". You see, considering there were 2 other people talking about it, it makes it sound like WE do care about the color of Ford's.

#32297 01/07/03 07:00 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I care what colour they are because I want to avoid them. I drive a Holden (a much better car) and I don't want any rust jumping from them onto my car. :tongue:

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
I'll remember that next time I'm driving around my 60% rust 1989 Ford Taurus Stationwagon!

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
what im failing to see is how you can say your unbiased about subjects liek this ....... u freely promote CR ... because u use it ... U argue the point of the spelling of a word thats spelled differently based on language not correct spelling..... u almost diss anything not of your own ........ so now your dissing a car manufacturer which probably doesnt export more than 10,000 cars to your country a year? when in fact they have been around several years longer than Holdon or whatever australian manufacture u have there ....... but im not dissing them ..... see to each is own ..... and its just a hunk of metal with a motor ........ infact there hasnt been any major changes as to how a motor works since the first internal combustion engine ....... they all work on the same principle and no matter what funky electronic gadgets u add they still perform the same function ....... now this brings us to CR ....... hmmmmm ok its a server software ...... costs a ton of money ...... and does exactly the same as freeware ..... enables ppl to chat thru it ...... i dont care if it has integration with the hubble space telescope or not ..... its a program and its all fundamentally the same ....... now as for the spelling arguement yes its true in the US the correct spelling is Color ..... and yes its also true that in several places in the world its also Colour ....... thats all piddly [censored] ..... we are still talking about differences in the light spectrum ...... its language differences that all nothing else ...... why argue petty [censored] like a child over trivial things ...... be better than an 8 yr old who cant get his favorite power ranger at the toy store. its all about being able to percieve anothers point of veiw ..... and if u cannot percieve anothers point of veiw you are nothing more than ignorant yourself .........

D3m0nnet.com
#32300 01/07/03 08:42 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
You may be right although I never was a big Chevy fan either...so I wouldn't know.

#32301 01/07/03 09:24 PM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
y'all are either easily distracted or bored. i think this is a new record... java to car colors in one short step.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
#32302 01/07/03 11:09 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Well you could say its both. grin

The_Game offers Parabrat some hush cookies....

*Evil laff*

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Sometimes I really do try to read your posts but seriously all those dots are annoying. You do realise you only need 1 (one) full stop at the end of a sentence right? It's worked just fine for every other person in the world for the last few hundred years, I can only imagine it would work just fine for you too.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
yes sir mr typing critic . is that one working for u too?

D3m0nnet.com
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
u almost diss anything not of your own ........ so now your dissing a car manufacturer which probably doesnt export more than 10,000 cars to your country a year?

Now now, no need to take things too seriously. Ford are actually second overall in the market place here and have been the traditional rival for Holden (A subbie of the General) for about 50 years. The evidence is right here. Holden and Ford fans heap crap on each other but in a not-so-serious way, it's no different to supporting a footy team or a wrestler. It's got nothing to do with national boundaries either as both General Motors and Ford are global companies and have manufacturing operations in all industrialised countries.

Do I diss what I don't have? Not always... I'd love a Monaro (about to be sold in the US as the Pontiac GTO unless sales have already begun) but I do not have $65,000 to spare.

C
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
C
Look, if you want to talk abour cars, make a post for it in general discussion. Post here if you have a definite answer to my question, otherwise don't.

- cF
Dedicated helper for rent.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I answered it twice, if you don't like the answer then email Webmaster's like I suggested before. It's no more a forum for IRCd's than it is for cars. I don't know where you get off making demands of people especially when they have already been met.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Good point - but have you ever tried emailing anyone at Webmaster? They just bounce right back. crazy

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I haven't though I know people that do and they don't seem to have that problem. To be honest I doubt they will tell him anything that I didn't state in my first answer here. I mentioned just about everything except for the fact that J is the tenth letter.

T
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
T
Quote:
I care what colour they are because I want to avoid them. I drive a Holden (a much better car) and I don't want any rust jumping from them onto my car.

Just for the record: /me drools smile

I would love to get my hands on a Holden and bring it back here to the states to show up all these kids in there wanna be "Fast and Furious" Civics.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
holdens suck,(my opinion)

new username: tidy_trax
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
hehe You know you want one. grin

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Gee I want a:

Lamborghini Murcielago

Porsche 911 Turbo

Ferrari 355 Spyder

Mclaren

Course these are only a few I would like to get my hands on lol but I don't see it happening grin

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
They can't carry 6 people or their luggage or tow a caravan though lol.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard