mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
F
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
F
I use /timer - P and /timer -r several times before the timer ends and I'm noticing that sqlite doesn't write the record at the end of the sequence of aliases within the timer.
When I go to consult the records they were not recorded.
The only thing I see in my case of this not happening is this fact. Before I paused and resumed later, this did not happen.
Remember, this pause and resume is done several times in the same timer before it finishes counting.

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
Can you show the full script in here, or provide a short script reproducing the problem?
What you describe looks like a bug in timer but without seeing the code it's impossible to say.

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I tried to reproduce your issue by creating a script that starts a timer and then randomly pauses/restarts it until it ends:

Code
test {
  %count = 0
  timerA -h 100 100 test2
  timerB -h 0 250 test3
}
test2 {
  inc %count
  echo count: %count
  if (%count >= 100) {
    timerA off
    timerB off
  }
}
test3 {
  var %v = $rand(0,100)
  if (%v < 50) {
    if (!$timer(A).pause) timerA -P
  }
  else {
    if ($timer(A).pause) timerA -r
  }
}

As far as I can tell, it's working correctly.

Did you add debugging information to your script, eg. using /echo, to see what is happening and when the timer starts/stops/pauses/is triggered?

If you can provide us with a small script along with a step by step description of how to reproduce the issue, we can then test it out to see if it is a bug or an issue with your script.

Link Copied to Clipboard