mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
Ash5ioE Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
A
In the sounds and logs folder selection it has an *.* in the editbox and when you press enter to select the current empty folder it blocks and nothing happens until you erase the *.* and then you can press enter to select the current folder. This problem is in the Sounds and Logs in the options dialog in MIRC 7.65. Keep up the great work!

Pan-dimensional mouse
Pan-dimensional mouse
I cannot reproduce this problem. With me it doesn't block.

TECO
irc.PTirc.org (Co-Admin)
W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
I can reproduce this on win7 pro and 7.65 stable, I just opened the log folder dialog (alt o > irc > logging) and i simply tried to validate the current used folder (C:\mIRC\logs) and it doesn't do anything, removing the *.* does make it work.
*.* probably has nothing to do here given it's a folder selection

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
In Win7, when I click options/irc/logging, it currently shows the logs folder being c:\mircfolder\logs

When I click on that, it opens a window as if I had typed the command:

//echo -a $sdir($logdir)

and it shows the folder being *.* and at the top it shows

Computer * Volume Label * (C:) mircfolder * logs

The same as in the $sdir window, if you click "Select Folder" with the 'folder' being *.*, nothing happens. However if I click at the top of the $sdir style window on the current dir "logs", then the *.* changes to logs, and it does allow me to select the current folder.

I'm not seeing a problem with how this behaves for me, and the options/logs behaves exactly the same as $sdir($logdir), and options/sounds/request/soundfolder behaves the same as $sdir($wavedir)

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks this issue has been fixed for the next version.

Link Copied to Clipboard