mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Epic Offline OP
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
I tested the new "mIRC beta v7.65.563" and remained am very happy as everything looks almost perfect! But then I tried to add a second field to the "EditBox" for executing quick commands. The result in the screenshot:

     [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

As far as I understand at the moment, the color for the border of this field cannot be changed. This was probably overlooked when adding changes to the code.
In addition, it is not entirely clear why, to change the color of the separator between the channel window and "Editbox", you need to change the color of the second field "Inactive"... This is probably also a error.

In addition to the bug, I want to leave my suggestion related to the same topic on setting colors for these stripes (before the corresponding corrections are made).
I really appreciate and believe that a tremendous amount of work has been done to make the changes. But perhaps another way would be much more interesting and convenient to change the color of the window partitions.
IDEA - What if just in addition to everything into the dialog box add "Separator line" to each field to have an opportunity customize the individual color separately for each separator:

     [Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

     1.Separator between the channel window and "Listbox" (list of nicknames).
     2.Separator between the channel window and "Treebar".
     3.Separator between the channel window and "Editbox".
     4.Separator between "Editbox" and "Editbox-Command".

As far as I understand, everyone has their own preferences. Some people like this separator to be - "White", some like - "Dark gray", some like it to was completely - "Black", and some may like - "Red" or - "Purple", depending on the background color or the set image in one or another part of the client. Therefore, a freer and wider choice of color settings is likely to be welcomed. Thanks for your hard work 👍

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for your bug report. This issue has been fixed for the next version.

Link Copied to Clipboard