mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
A
I am getting a strange glitch when opening options dialog. A black box and it changes the mouse cursor also.
with mirc 7.65

Last edited by ashburry; 08/05/21 04:46 AM.

“Life is a miracle, and being aware of simply this can already make us very happy.”
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for your bug report. I have not been able to reproduce this issue here. Can you post an image of the issue you are seeing?

A
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
A
[img]https://imgur.com/a/crJwfF1[/img]

On windows 10

“Life is a miracle, and being aware of simply this can already make us very happy.”
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for the image.

If you could answer the following questions, that would really help in tracking it down:

Does this only happen when you open the Options dialog?

Does it disappear when you close the Options dialog?

Do you see it when you open other dialogs in mIRC?

If you install a clean copy of mIRC into your Documents folder, using the Portable option in the installer, and run mIRC from there, do you still see the issue?

Pan-dimensional mouse
Pan-dimensional mouse
I've tested it several times, opened the mIRC options dialog several times, and I also can't reproduce the problem.

TECO
irc.PTirc.org (Co-Admin)
A
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
A
The gltich is not happening anymore. I didn't check for it until after I installed mirc to the documents folder in portable mode. I did however reboot my computer because there was a power outage this morning.

Link Copied to Clipboard