#262441 30/01/18 11:30 PM
F
Furiny Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
F
Hello,

Happy New Year 2018 even it's been a while though!

I'm asking for help with my counter coding:

!meow alone works, but when adding a second parameters, it doesn't respond. Like !meow 2 (or any other number).

1. You type !meow X (X = number)
2. Script triggers and sends message in chat "Meows have been given. Use !meowcounter to see how many meows have been given.
3. !meowcounter to see how many meows have been given.

Code:
on *:TEXT:!meow:#: {
  if ($nick isop #) {
    if ($2 isnum)  {
      %meow.times = $calc(%meow.times + $2) | .msg $chan Meows have been given. Use !meowcounter to see how many meows have been given.
      %meowtotal.times = $calc(%meowtotal.times + $2)
      return
    }
    inc %meow.times | .msg $chan A meow has been given. Use !meowcounter to see how many meows have been given.
    inc %meowtotal.times
  }
}

Thank you in advance!

Furiny

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
you can change your match word from :!trigger: to :!trigger*: but that will match all words beginning the same. Or:

Code:
on $*:TEXT:/^!trigger( |$)/i:#channelname:{ echo 4 -s this matches "!trigger" and "!trigger anything" without matching "!triggerzilla" $nick $chan (1) $1 (2-) $2- }

F
Furiny Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
F
The idea is that when streamer says "Meow", then we (mods) triggers !meow X (amount of meows he said). It'll keep counting up. Example he said 3 times meow, it'll be !meow 3.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Not sure what you're saying. I thought your issue was that you wanted it to respond both to the trigger word with+without the number following. That's what I did.

Your script is using $calc to add the number, but you're accepting input of any number, including -2.345

You can change
if ($2 isnum)
to
if ($2 isnum 1-)

then instead of
var %variable $calc(%variable + $2)
you can do
inc %variable $int($2)

These ignore numbers less than 1, and shave off any fractions. Since you're not using negative numbers, you don't need to worry about the difference between $int and $floor.

F
Furiny Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
F
Got it working, thanks! And sorry for not nice word. blush

Furiny

Link Copied to Clipboard