Print Thread
#2617 19/12/02 08:53 PM
P
Poppy Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
P
I think that now the forums are getting bigger, it would be nice if the newest post on each forum was moved to the top of the list of threads. I know all new threads are automatically at the top, but I mean that if someone replies to a post in an older thread the whole lot would get moved to the top. It would save a bit of time looking through several pages for the most recent post on a thread. Just a thought smile

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
I see your point, but i just click to change to active in last day/lastwhatever so i dont have to wade thru pages of posts that are older without recent replies. Thats always worked well for me, and i can do it for the specific board i want to do it on, or for all..and its easy to change if i remember i wanted to go look at an older post.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
They have that on mircscripts.org and it's very confusing. Perhaps it could (if ubbthreads support it) but at least make it switchable...

F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
I don't think it would be sutch a good idea, what if a post dosnt get answered right away we would lose is down down or even at the 2nd page.

P
Poppy Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
P
Fair enough...I've seen it used on other forums and it seems to work quite well. It was just a thought anyway smile

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.

Link Copied to Clipboard