Print Thread
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
Hello,

Steps:
1. Connect to any server.
2. Join to any channel.
3. Open new Status Window (/ server -n).
4. Connect to any server (can be the same).
5. Join the same channel.
6. Open channel events options dialog at first server.
7. Change any event to non default.
8. Open channel events options dialog for the same channel on 2nd server.
9. Change the same event to non default and not the same at point 7.

Settings will save only for latest change, not for any window.
The point is ... Event should load any time when Channel Events Options dialog will load or save for any Channel + Network.

Regards.
mIRC 7.46 / 7.46.343 (beta).

Last edited by deVilbaT; 21/11/16 11:31 AM.

when no one watching us
we are invisible
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for your bug report. I was able to reproduce this. This behaviour is present for quite a few other settings where a change to one server/channel/query/etc. window could be applied to a similar window on another server connection. The question is, is this what the user wants in all cases? For example, logging, timestamps, fonts, etc.

Technically, in your situation, mIRC could apply the event change in that channel immediately to all matching channel windows on all open server connections. Is this what you are expecting?

If not, it might not make sense to open the events dialog in the second channel and find the settings are different to what the channel is currently using.

Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
When I close the same channel on a second network and turn it again event settings will load from first channel on first network. mIRC should apply the event change in that channel immediately to all matching channel windows on all open server connections.

When I change font setting for the same channel window it will change immediately on all networks smile
I hope that you understand me.

when no one watching us
we are invisible

Link Copied to Clipboard