mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
L
Lvoov Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
L
I would like to mute only hyperlinks on certain user.. a twitch bot called nightbot, whitch allows ppl to request songs to be played on YT. I dont wanna exclude everhing it sais from being read, though. Its doing usefull job of reading reminders, cmds and warnings. Could You guys help me with this. I`m very noob at using IRC in general.

Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
does the bot say only a hyperlink? or is there more in front of it. either way, you could do something like this..

press alt+r to open up the remote scripts editor and then paste in the following code.. adjust it as needed:

Code:
on ^*:text:http*:#:{
  if ( $nick = nightbot ) {
    haltdef
  }
}

L
Lvoov Offline OP
OP Offline
L
heres exaple what Nightbots saying:
<thehogatybest20> !songrequest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_03Yde2PM
<nightbot> thehogatybest20 -> "Minecraft Song &#9834; "Talking Zombies" a Minecraft Song Parody (Minecraft Animation)" by Vikkstar123HD - Minecraft has been added to the queue in position #1

I`d like to just remove all kinds of link from being read, and perhaps that entire second confirming massage , where the bot sais "has been added to the queue"

OK imma try that FUnfare, thx. Could u also explain to me how the code can be "adjusted to my needs" rly?

EDIT:
seems i cant open script editor by simply hitting alt+r. It lounches windows 10s "run" command line instead. I got newest mIRC client. Where else should i look for that place where one suppose to put all them scripts into? Is it simply "scripts editor"? When im lounching it by clicking that scroll icon on top, it shows lines like "/p /part #" with numbers infront. Theres 12 of them comands listed, and on the buttom of that lil window it sais "File" script\aliases.ini". Should i just paste entire code at line 13?

Last edited by Lvoov; 28/06/16 08:05 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard