mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
G
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
I have a set up with three pcs running mIRC and have a couple of bots running on them, So I have them setup so they all run to the same server, however one PC wont connect to the server but the rest will connect to the same server, the error is "Unable to resolve IRC Server", I recently updated this PC and have since uninstalled it even flushed the DNS and changed DNS servers as well as opened ports and cannot seem to find anything to work

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Did you try to connect into an other IRC server into the specific network or into an other network?

Also what mIRC version you are using, and the Operating System (OS), also it would be good to tell us here the server that you are trying to connect.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
G
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
mIRC runs 7.43, OS is win 7, and I cannot mention the server only that it is currently up on my other PCs and they are all running without issue, its just my one wont, but my DNS works as I can access other sites.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Can you ping that server from that computer?

G
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
yep. nslookup picks it up as well

Last edited by GJSpectral; 23/12/15 02:08 PM.
G
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
G
it's fixed i was being dumb and didnt select the server

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thats why i told you to give me the server, in order to tell to use an specific command to connect or the server ip instead of the server.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard