mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
i would like to upload my bot on twitch to like a website or something so when i have no internet it will still be there i'm going to be doing lots of research this weekend but if anybody can tell me where to look or if it's possible or not that would be nice

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Look for a virtual private server (vps) host which provides Windows instances, I have no recommendations. It's also possible to run mIRC under Wine on Linux but I wouldn't recommend it over Windows unless you're comfortable with Linux in general.

S
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
does python allow me to do this? i'm still new i've been learning mirc the past few months i don't know any other mirc programs yet

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
There are many clients and libraries you can use to interact with IRC, mIRC is one of them.

S
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
i'm liking the vps hosting there is a lot of good sites to use for it i just don't know witch one is the best free site

S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
It seems very unlikely that you can get free vps anywhere. Most likely just scams fishing for personal details

S
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
S
yeah a lot of the sites i looked at looked like scam sites that's why i'm trying to pick out the ligit looking sites from the scam sites but even if it's a legit looking site it's still hard to tell so hopefully i have enough experience from people trying to scam me to not get scammed

Link Copied to Clipboard