I am looking for a script for mine and several other Twitch streams. We are a community called The Digital Rockers and have currently 19 members. We play live guitar covers on Rocksmith by requests. We have been working with several bots already but none of them has all the features we need.

Today I purchased mIRC and I am trying to learn how this works. I managed to set it up and add several commands. I also found a script that allows people to add a Youtube request to the playlist but it is lacking a lot.

I was wondering if there is someone kind enough to make a script for us?

- The bot should have a currency that is awarded every few minutes a player is watching the stream.
- '!points' command should reply the amount of points a player has
- '!points add|reduce <name> <amount>' should add/remove points from a user, available for broadcaster only.
- '!give <name> <amount>' makes the user gift the amount of points to a different viewer.
- '!songrequest <artist - title> should add the text of artist - title to the end of the playlist. With maximum one request at a time.
- '!replace <artist - title>' should replace their request with a different song.
- '!currentsong' makes the bot say the current artist - title.
- '!nextsong' makes the bot say the next song.
- '!viprequest <artist - title>' makes the user pay an amount of points and gets their song to the front of the playlist. But still after the other VIP requests. This command has a 60 minute cooldown.
- '!votesong <name>' makes the user pay an amount of points and let's the user's song skip one song on the playlist so it gets played earlier, they can also vote their own request. Doesn't go past VIP requests.
- '!playlist' should say the next 10 songs. This command has a 5 minute cooldown to use, except for moderators.

Last edited by Fattyshow; 13/07/15 12:39 AM.